Thread: What happened to this Podcast?

Default What happened to this Podcast?

I enjoyed the episodes I listened to... But then I found out this podcast hasn't updated since August 2013...

I guess for those who gave up on podcasts there's still Final Fantasy Union, and my new favorite (considering this one is no more) Ultima Final Fantasy.

Has anyone found any other good FF Podcasts? Does anyone know if this one's coming back?

Yang ☯ ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) Super Moderator Val's Avatar

Default Re: What happened to this Podcast?

Hey, welcome to the forums. Can't really suggest any other podcast as I don't listen to any, but to answer your question about our podcast
    .. I don't know if it will return. I was the one who edited it and it stopped because I no longer had the time available to me to edit because of work commitments. There was one more episode recorded, but the audio to that was lost when my computer died a horrible death.
    Since I no longer have a pc, I wouldn't be able to join and podcast revival effort so the show as it was will not be coming back. I can't say for sure that in the future someone else will take on the editing burden, but it might happen... who knows.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though

As Always, My Victories Are Tinged With A Hint Of Beauty.

Its all G∑∑K to me Administrator Finalfantasykid's Avatar

FF Union is probably the one with the best production value, and frequency (That one actually started as the FXN Final Fantasy podcast if you didn't already know ) I think there might be a couple of final fantasy podcasts on Youtube as well, but I don't think there is nearly as much work put into them, and they might not be up to date either.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalfantasykid View Post
    FF Union is probably the one with the best production value, and frequency (That one actually started as the FXN Final Fantasy podcast if you didn't already know ) I think there might be a couple of final fantasy podcasts on Youtube as well, but I don't think there is nearly as much work put into them, and they might not be up to date either.
    To be honest Ultima Final Fantasy is kinda blowing Union out of the water... I like them all though, so I miss FXN. Can't get enough Final Fantasy podcasts right now. FFUnion, UltimaFF, and FXN should all do one big podcast haha.