Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 Unveiled

ASSUMING CONTROL! omnislashmaster's Avatar
    Somewhere in the distant realm of Utah...

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Unveiled

Quote Originally Posted by Serah View Post
    His work on the XIII sequels was near nothing. He designed Noel's face and Lightning's XIII-2 and LR main costumes, but beyond that nothing of note. I doubt designing 2 outfits and a face or two (did he design older Hope?) delayed XV for years.

Note that all of Lightning's extra costumes and Serah's XIII-2 stuff were designed by different people.

Most of his XIII contribution was in XIII itself. Unless I'm forgetting something.

His work on Type-0 was also quite lazy, with many reused designs. I mean srsly we got Grey-haired Lightning and Blond Hope with slighty flatter hair.
    Also don't forget he spearheaded the Final Fantasy VII compilation during XV's cycle, and the aforementioned fact sources were pulled from the project to help finish Final Fantasy XIII -- which also was taking forever, if you remember.

Peculiar much? Competition Winner XwingsofaresX's Avatar

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Unveiled

http://www.novacrystallis.com/2014/1...real-engine-4/

Article came from Famitsu and Nomura confirmed that KH3 will developed with Unreal Engine 4 instead of Luminous.

Nomura said that development on Kingdom Hearts III was moving along as planned based on their schedule, however, the game has switched over to Unreal Engine 4 for various reasons unknown.