Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Final Fantasy XV Unveiled

Enjoy the Afterlife Site Staff

Thanks to Kat for the signature

Default Re: Final Fantasy XV Unveiled

November 29th, somehow, smells like December. But hey, it's good as long as they don't break that one.
    My name is Goblin. James Goblin.

Peculiar much? Competition Winner XwingsofaresX's Avatar

It certainly stings a bit, but personally, I'm okay with the delay. It's only two extra months. How bad can the wait be, right? Plus, Tabata-san's message makes it very hard to be bitter about the delay. The fact that he took the time to address the delay really speaks volumes because he cares as much as the fans and everyone looking forward to the game.

Final Fantasy XV. I have no doubt this game will be at the very least a good game. But will it be an amazing game? In my mind probably not.

What i know about the current Final Fantasy XV game is that it's a big road trip with friends across the country, to find Luna, to collect the old King's weapons of ghostly power, to save the world and to fufil a destiny. As the VA for Prompto has said, this is a classic coming of age story. It sure isn't going to be all sunshine and lemon cakes, but there will be plenty of happy moments between the core group, drama and sadness in whatever measures they come in.

I don't think it will be the most captivating story by any means. Nor do I think it is too far from Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I do believe that game would have delved deeper into the religious aspects of the FNC lore, it would have more epic standoffs, relationship drama and lot's of classic 2000's moments that only a madman could think of being a good idea.

Final Fantasy XV: Omen is neither of these games. It's so much more interesting to me.

One decision... to change the course of a world

Final Fantasy XV: Omen is a prophesied future that would have happened if Regis stuck to his original plan to send Noctis out without his friends.

It starts off in Duscae as it should and through the video, we can see the effects of the journey take a strong mental toll on Noctis. Without Cor, or his friends to guide him. We see the future King of Light start to follow a dark path that he can't be steered away from.

Believing that he is doing the right thing. He continues his journey, minus a car cause he's awful at driving, through many areas of the game that we will already see. He is haunted by visions of Luna, the person he is travelling to see as he fights through masses of Niff soldiers. His mind goes in and out of reality, he is starting to lose it the more and more he goes on.

From the video I can only guess that the Lucii knows the dark path that Noctis is on and they remove his ability to conjure magic. Forcing him to use the skills he learned from Gladio to survive.

Slipping further down the insane rabbit hole he must have being seen demons and killed one of them, only to come back to reality too late. Holding Luna's trident as he looks over her body.

it's a story filled with despair, with no happy end. The world is forever doomed to eternal darkness, Regis and Luna are dead. Noctis is all alone with no jacket or sanity. I want to play this.

My idea for a game on this could theoretically be done as a stand alone type game, as it would reuse all the assets already made.

I'd love to play a younger Noctis as he grows up. As it's not fun seeing the slow unraveling if you start at the peak of your power. Being guided by Pryna, going through these areas alone.

It being a game, you could easily do the sanity losing part by just turning a corner, and being in a desert, or going into an elevator, and falling through it into another world.

I'd also find it interesting to see gameplay that lets you get comfortable with insane teleporting magic powers, only to take them away and say, good luck with that.

Let me have a crazy, depressing game. Please. :3
    Last edited by Liro1000; 10-31-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Well the longterm DLC might save and redeem it if it adds playable female characters, female avatar creation, and more, the lore and timeline has lots of room and possibilities before and after the time the current story takes place,

http://gematsu.com/2016/12/final-fan...-consideration

the true complete FFXV has yet to be established, so until then, not interested until they give more what more fans want out of it, by then, it could even be at a discount sale

perhaps FFXV might eventually transform into the single player equivalent of FFXIV, where people can play in FFXV world with their own preferred created character and expanded and improve things about it. there is potential