Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XV Unveiled

Peculiar much? Competition Winner XwingsofaresX's Avatar

Default Re: Final Fantasy XV Unveiled

Agreed with the +'s on the screenshot. It looks incredible, indeed. Now, I'm curious about range, especially if I have that strong ability to traverse the world, so to speak. That'd be insane, haha.

Nomura, please stop giving out XV news. You are overshadowing Lightning Returns. The XV fanatics is pure evil.

Thanks.

<3 LR

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I don't think it means anything. It'll just mean it kinda glows when you lock on, we've already seen the lock-on system in action.
    Oh... I kinda thought that too
    When someone shows thee aggression, don't turn the other cheek, turn the other butt cheek instead. - Jesus of FXN

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻ Site Staff

So driving in the car on the world map is still in, eh? That's pretty exciting.

It's been a while since I've posted on here....

I gotta say how awesome it is to finally see some news on FF 15! Versus 13 was the game I was most excited to own when I first bought a PS3. I'm just glad the game is still coming out and it's looking better than ever!

It's very refreshing to see a lot of consistent news coming around FF15 after sooooo many months of silence. Hope they give a release date soon! I'm betting it won't be until Winter 2014
    The Dude Abides

Every FF has a Bahamut summon, so XV should have it too. That means it would be one of the top ranking summons too ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    So driving in the car on the world map is still in, eh? That's pretty exciting.
    Gives me an excuse to start playing some car racing games in advance for XV because I get really nervous controlling a car or anything that isn't a person.
    Seven years of silence for the Versus epic; and now we have the Fifteenth coming. Cheers.
    {go home homura you are drunk}

Eh, I think the bigger question is: Which summons will be the lower-ranking summons? :|

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only necessity."

^Carbuncle.

I'm waiting to see that airship in action.
    When someone shows thee aggression, don't turn the other cheek, turn the other butt cheek instead. - Jesus of FXN

Quote Originally Posted by Serah View Post
    Eh, I think the bigger question is: Which summons will be the lower-ranking summons? :|
    The usual ones that you get first are Ifrit & Shiva so they are likely in the low ranks, and yeah, carbuncle would also likely be low rank as it is generally a support summon.

hmm... if Ifrit does make a return in XV, does anyone think the design will look similar to that of FFVII's Ifrit ? Because Nomura did mention the monster designs in XV are of the same designs as in VII only in more detail.

What if the "knights of the round" make a surprising return too.. ? as a high ranking secret summon?
    Last edited by Zenith; 06-25-2013 at 09:07 AM.

Oh my goodness! Loving the synopsis of the game and characters. And we get to fight the Summons! Its going to put the XIII Eidolon fights to shame...TO SHAME!

Agni Philosophy quality CG scenes!

World map! I'm so glad they didn't drop this!

#WORTHTHEWAIT

@Serah: I'm hoping that low ranking summons will be the usual suspects. Shiva, Ifrit, etc. Id like to see a lot of the classics, none of that BS from XII or the transformers from XIII.
    Last edited by fat_moogle; 06-25-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Who are you
    b*tch
    ? New lunch? I'mma ruin you,
    c**t

Hmm the city modelled after Venezia we see in the trailer is a city in the kingdom of Accordo not Lucis, Lucis I guess is the one in the 2011 trailer based on Tokyo. So the initial attack of Niflheim starts in Accordo? Strange considering the only crystal left is in Lucis.
    Guess the Accordo part takes place before the events in Lucis, Noctis and Co. fail to protect the crystal in Accordo, or the other way around, coz they revealed Leviathan is high-rank summon can't really put it together.
    One thing is for certain, that the dialogue during the trailer doesn't correspond to the images we see, coz the dialogue in the 2011 trailer is almost the same, except Ignis does more talking, what's with not revealing Ignis in playable form? and we haven't heard his voice again
    I Think Therefore I Am

Quote Originally Posted by gackt0312 View Post
    Hmm the city modelled after Venezia we see in the trailer is a city in the kingdom of Accordo not Lucis, Lucis I guess is the one in the 2011 trailer based on Tokyo. So the initial attack of Niflheim starts in Accordo? Strange considering the only crystal left is in Lucis.
    Guess the Accordo part takes place before the events in Lucis, Noctis and Co. fail to protect the crystal in Accordo, or the other way around, coz they revealed Leviathan is high-rank summon can't really put it together.
    The way I took it is that they've already overrun Lucis, and are using the power of the crystal to wage war on Accordo and the other cities/nations. Might be totally wrong, of course XD

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian_CH View Post
    The way I took it is that they've already overrun Lucis, and are using the power of the crystal to wage war on Accordo and the other cities/nations. Might be totally wrong, of course XD
    I'm getting a Type-0 vibe from this. Not surprising.
    Seven years of silence for the Versus epic; and now we have the Fifteenth coming. Cheers.
    {go home homura you are drunk}

Quote Originally Posted by Etroll View Post
    I'm getting a Type-0 vibe from this. Not surprising.
    I know nothing about Type-0, only that it seems to be something it's really sad I don't get to play (did that make sense, even grammatically? XD) But it makes sense parallel games like this would have similar themes and plots.