Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix News Thread

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix News Thread

Looks pretty! Sora looks... a little of though, for some reason. It reminds me of the picture from KH1 that they used again for new wallpapers for 1.5.

Who is Jesse McCartney making love to? He sounds like he a bot.... never mind!

Last edited by Jesus; 01-25-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    When someone shows thee aggression, don't turn the other cheek, turn the other butt cheek instead. - Jesus of FXN

Oh gosh I died. Burst out laughing. XD
    Jesse ilu. <3

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only necessity."

And in the moment, I swear I died. I am never becoming a voice actor. I....couldn't hold it in at all. I would just laugh.
    Seven years of silence for the Versus epic; and now we have the Fifteenth coming. Cheers.
    {go home homura you are drunk}

Quote Originally Posted by Etroll View Post
    And in the moment, I swear I died. I am never becoming a voice actor. I....couldn't hold it in at all. I would just laugh.
    Imagine being Georgia van Cuylenburg while doing Vanille. LOL.
    She's already made a variety of comments regarding her "unique sound effects". xD

Jesse's regular voice sounds exactly like Roxas and Ventus. There's really no manipulation. Jesse McCartney IS them both. Dannnnnngggg!

Can't he voice like a line or soemthing instead of grunting. Kindgom Heartgasm.

Sounds like...

"Oh.. YEAH!...Oh YEAAH!" Herbal Essences? Reminds me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsfNXj9s-iY
    Last edited by Jesus; 01-25-2013 at 06:51 PM.
    When someone shows thee aggression, don't turn the other cheek, turn the other butt cheek instead. - Jesus of FXN

Quote Originally Posted by Serah View Post
    Imagine being Georgia van Cuylenburg while doing Vanille. LOL.
    She's already made a variety of comments regarding her "unique sound effects". xD
    She's made comments on her sound effects? I need to see them! ^^
    Seven years of silence for the Versus epic; and now we have the Fifteenth coming. Cheers.

Naga plz Site Staff Crazy Knives's Avatar

^Haha it's a pretty funny article

Here's a link to some Kingdom Heart 358/2 Days screen shots. I'll let the staff do all the fancy work.
    http://gematsu.com/gallery/kingdom-h...nuary-27-2013/
    Does this unit have a soul?

Updated version of Dearly Beloved.

The Doctor! Site Staff

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix North American Release!

“Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience. And it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart, just as they’ve become a part of mine… I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!”

Since this memorable speech, Sora’s dedication to his friends has shown across the series, and the magic of KINGDOM HEARTS continues to unite fans throughout the world. Ten years later and seven entries in, we have a new opportunity to replay the adventure that started it all in beautiful HD.

We’re proud to announce the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for North America! The young Sora wields the magical keyblade in search of his lost friends, making new ones with Disney’s Goofy and Donald along the way. The story continues through classic Disney stories like Aladdin, Hercules, Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Utilizing RPG mechanics and gaining new exploratory powers throughout his adventure, Sora solidified himself as a starry-eyed hero that bridged Disney classics with a unique overarching story of friendship and courage. This classic hit comes in breathtaking HD with various gameplay enhancements, and is exclusively available for the first time on PlayStation 3 this fall.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIXKingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX

Sora’s adventures took a dramatic turn with his journey into the mysterious Castle Oblivion in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories. These events revealed some of the hidden intentions behind the shadowy Organization XIII. Their movements and the training of one notable character in the series, Roxas, are detailed even further in stunning HD visuals through the cinematic scenes of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days.

All of this is included with full Trophy support in one spectacular release. Plus, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX includes the once-exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX content, like new enemies, weapons, abilities, cutscenes, missions and more!

We can’t thank the fans enough (many of whom have asked us many times for this very game!) for all their support throughout the years, and we urge all of you to continue to follow news surrounding KINGDOM HEARTS on our official Twitter and Facebook. Relish this opportunity to replay the original and know again why without a doubt, the light, is KINGDOM HEARTS!
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...ps3-this-fall/

UPDATE!

Via comments on the PS blog, SE has confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 will be coming to Europe! The release will be near to the NA release, though no exact date has been announced.
    Last edited by Levis.seraph; 02-25-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Sig and Avi by THE Val!

"Nice job you genetically perfect, cerberus, cheerleader bosh' tet! Keelah Selai!" ~Tali Zorah Vas Normandy

"The legend meets it's match, but the world is every changing...for the Fifteenth coming!"

The amount of swear words I said when this was confirmed is uncountable and I am so excited I could puke.

SOLDIER 1st Class Site Staff Fox's Avatar

Fan-bloody-tastic news.

I wasn't too excited about it until it was confirmed coming to NA and Europe. This is going to be great - I never played Chain of Memories or 358/2 days so to have the opportunity to experience them (I know one is just a movie) in their best possible form on the PS3 with an HD update to the original Kingdom Hearts that also includes gameplay and content additions?

Um. Yes please. I think I can just about go for that.
    -

"Save your valediction! We'll live to see another day!"
    "What can shame hope to keep safe? Your shield is shattered! Your oaths poison those you would protect!"
    PSN: corneliusfingers

This makes me hope the FFX HD release will also get the same treatment and release with the extra additions Japan got. :c
    And while you're at it, HD X-2 please? With all of the International content!? PLEASE!?

But anyway, totally going to get KH 1.5 HD Remix. @_@

Interrupted By Fireworks Crystal_Power's Avatar

Really good news! Now if only we could get Square to localize FF Type-0 and Bravely Defualt...
    ~Aerith Gainsborough~
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/XehenouSig-Blank_zpsd16257e6.png

Pre-order the game for 39.99 on Amazon. This is a place holder price, not official release date.

back cover