Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix News Thread

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix News Thread

Nomura on radio? (Bottom right in image. Notice the ROEN logo? ;])

And below, he is drawing KH art for some lucky KHHD 1.5 fans:

*le gasp* I want that artwork!
    http://www.finalfantasy-fxn.net/boards/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=8481&dateline=134618602  0

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

The Doctor! Site Staff

KH 1.5 HD Remix Limited Edition Artbook!

Ready for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX? In very limited quantities, those who pre-order the game will receive a limited edition artbook at launch!

Now, this isn’t your traditional video game artbook. First off, the artwork will feature your favorite characters in the history of anything – Sora, Riku, Donald Duck, Goofy, other iconic Disney characters, and much more.

This book has everything you could want — from early sketches, to character renders, to final pieces of artwork that never made its way to North America (from famed Director Nomura Tetsuya).

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX on PS3

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX on PS3Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX on PS3

You won’t have to wait much longer to play Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX — it comes exclusively to PS3 on September 10th, 2013.

High fives all around, am I right? If you just started paying attention right now, here’s the skinny — preorder Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX at any participating retailer, and get a limited edition artbook containing fantastic Kingdom Hearts artwork. The game comes out on September 10th, 2013 in North America for $39.99, exclusively on PS3. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is a collection of HD remastered versions of Kingdom Hearts 1 FINAL MIX, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and HD cinematics from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Of course, we can’t forget that this game contains PS3 Trophies.

Did I not answer all of life’s questions yet? If not, ask away in the comments below! If you have no further questions, what are you waiting for? Supplies are limited, so act quickly! For more information, follow us on Facebook.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...ition-artbook/

Sig and Avi by THE Val!

"Nice job you genetically perfect, cerberus, cheerleader bosh' tet! Keelah Selai!" ~Tali Zorah Vas Normandy

"The legend meets it's match, but the world is every changing...for the Fifteenth coming!"

That guy is just awesome! You're the man Nomura!

I wonder if Versus would get the same treatment with its pre-order... ? Just imagine.. an art book full of years and years of Versus stuff. It would probably be thicker than a history book

Peculiar much? Competition Winner XwingsofaresX's Avatar

I'm sold on this, definitely pre-ordering, haha.

I want but...

...am I getting too old for the KH games? :/

Who are you
    b*tch
    ? New lunch? I'mma ruin you,
    c**t

Enjoy the Afterlife Site Staff

Here's a picture, pictures are more fun than words, boring words in black and white telling you things with boring language. ^Probably

Thanks to Kat for the signature

Interrupted By Fireworks Crystal_Power's Avatar

Ugh! I need to pre-order this before September! >.<
    ~Aerith Gainsborough~
    http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/XehenouSig-Blank_zpsd16257e6.png

Just a Moon ;P
    Official Mato Kuroi/ Black Rock Shooter of FXN

Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    I want but...

...am I getting too old for the KH games? :/
    There is no such thing as getting old for Disney or Kingdom Hearts ! I'm going to be a Grandma and be playing these games and showing Sora and Riku to my Grand-kiddies ! Kingdom Hearts forever man !

The Making of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Was Inspired During the Development of Kingdom Hearts III

Tetsuya Nomura and Shinji Hashimoto attended Japan Expo 2013 earlier at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center today in Paris, France, with trailers and insights to announce. Now that the conference is over, we have the details of the famed event from @KHDestiny. Not much is new. Trailers for both Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories were shown. Trailers from E3 for Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV were shown. Perhaps, the most insightful piece of information was that Nomura stated that the inspiration behind making Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX started during the development of Kingdom Hearts III!

Here is the complete coverage of the event.

1:32 PM CEST - Nomura will be signing at Japan Expo at 4:30 PM CEST. This is limited to only 100 spots!
    3:00 PM CEST - The Kingdom Hearts Conference begins. (via KHDestiny)
    3:04 PM CEST - A trailer for Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is shown. (Via KHDestiny)
    3:07 PM CEST - Shinji Hashimoto comes onto the stage! (Via KHDestiny)
    3:14 PM CEST - Olympus Coliseum is shown during an onstage demo! (Via KHDestiny)
    3:20 PM CEST - Final Fantasy VII character, Cloud, is shown on screen! (Via KHDestiny)
    3:25 PM CEST - The demo moves over to Re:Chain of Memories. Riku is shown to be in Halloween Town. (Via KHDestiny)
    3:28 PM CEST - Nomura comes onto the stage! (Via KHDestiny) He is given a standing ovation! (via Japan Expo)
    3:35 PM CEST - The conversation shifts to Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III, as Nomura mentions he has trailers for both of them. (Via KHDestiny)
    3:44 PM CEST - It was revealed that inspiration for making Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- started during the development of Kingdom Hearts III! (Via KHDestiny)
    3:52 PM CEST - The conference has finished! (Via KHDestiny)
    -via KHinsider
    When someone shows thee aggression, don't turn the other cheek, turn the other butt cheek instead. - Jesus of FXN

New Trailer for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX + 37 Screenshots.

Square-Enix release a new trailer titled, "Introduction to Kingdom Hearts", for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX. The trailer reveals gameplay and cutscenes from all three games. Additional, Square-Enix release 37 new screenshots of the games. You can easily tell the big improvement in HD quality these screenshots when compared with the old games' visuals.

The view the screenshots, click the title.
    Last edited by Jesus; 07-10-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    When someone shows thee aggression, don't turn the other cheek, turn the other butt cheek instead. - Jesus of FXN

SOLDIER 1st Class Site Staff Fox's Avatar

Really liked this trailer. Not the music, that was kinda meh, but it all looks very smooth and very impressive. Looking forward to playing Chain of Memories as well. Really looking forward to the remastered soundtrack.
    -

"Save your valediction! We'll live to see another day!"
    "What can shame hope to keep safe? Your shield is shattered! Your oaths poison those you would protect!"
    PSN: corneliusfingers

I have a beautiful question: is there a limited edition to this game like X/X-2?

On Amazon, there's only a free upgrade to a limited edition artbook. The box cover remains the same. Anybody know any future announcement for limited edition?

Peculiar much? Competition Winner XwingsofaresX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    I have a beautiful question: is there a limited edition to this game like X/X-2?

On Amazon, there's only a free upgrade to a limited edition artbook. The box cover remains the same. Anybody know any future announcement for limited edition?
    That's the same thing with Gamestop. They list two versions, which is weird: the standard game and the limited edition with the artbook, but if you pre-order it, you will receive the artbook as a pre-order bonus.